COVID-19, everything you need to know as a blow LTD Pro
- Do I still need to wear a mask, PPE and use sanitising products after July 19th?
- blow LTD Hygiene Protocol Step-by-Step - what should I do at appointments?
- What health and safety measures are in place to protect customers and professionals in light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
- What are we asking customers to do to protect us, the beauty professionals?
- What is the PPE Surcharge?
- What do I need in my Hygiene Kit?
- See all 17 articles
I want more information about joining...
How to make it work for you
- I want to work more! What should I do?
- What are the peak times for different services?
- Why should I set my availability for 12 weeks in advance?
- I'm being sent an email with appointments outside of my availability - why is this?
- Can clients request me personally when returning for a treatment?
- What are the first and last appointment times available to customers?
- See all 8 articles
NEW Cut & Colour Services
- How do I complete a consultation with my customer?
- Will I know ahead of the booking what colours I’ll need to take with me?
- How will the customer do a patch test ahead of the service?
- What is a blow LTD Colour Expert?
- What do I need in my kit?
- What brands can I use within my kit?
- See all 13 articles
Products, Kit & Training
Using the App
At an Appointment
- I'm at a booking and need assistance
- I feel uncomfortable at a booking, what should I do?
- My customer wants to upgrade their booking or add an add-on - what should I do?
- My customer is late, what should I do?
- What should I wear to appointments?
- What should I take with me to appointments?
- See all 15 articles
Earnings & Payments
Rules & Procedures
- What happens if I need to amend (change) my booking time or date?
- What are the rules and procedures for Attendance and Quality?
- What happens if I need to cancel?
- What happens if my customer cancels?
- What should I do if I am running late?
- What should I do if my customer is running late?
- See all 11 articles
You still haven't answered my question - how do I get in touch?
- For queries regarding current bookings and day to day issues, contact email@example.com
- For queries regarding working as a pro, if you are already active with blow LTD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries regarding our academy and training - please contact email@example.com
- For queries regarding the recruitment process and joining blow LTD - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find answers to our most common questions
Your earnings will vary based on the following:...
If you need assistance or guidance with your ta...
For Hair, Nails and Facials, we are partnered e...
This varies by service - for some of our servic...
You will be paid weekly, on a Tuesday. Occasion...
A benefit of working with blow LTD is that you ...