It is important for us to be able to provide a 5* experience for all of our customers and so we have a multi-step recruitment process.
- Submit your details and let us know you’re interested. You can do this at https://join.blowltd.com/. We’ll then ask you to fill in a short online quiz to gather more information about you.
- Trade test. For Hair, Make-Up and Nails, we require you to attend a trade test at one of our Beauty Bars. You’ll be tested for each of the skills you’ve applied for. For Massage, Waxing, Lashes and Facials - we’ll test these later in the process.
- Onboarding. Once you’ve passed your trade test - we’ll invite you to arrange your Onboarding session. This will give you all the information you need to start working as a blow LTD pro! (Please note: If you are applying for Hair, you will need to attend a Hair Training on the same day. This will teach you our specific, blow LTD looks!)
- Platform Trial. You will then be invited to a Platform Trial - this will be a mock appointment with an employee of blow LTD. We’ll test the quality of your skill but also your manner with customers!
- Provide information and go live! The final step is to provide us with all of the required information (including your insurance and your DBS check). Once this is done, we’ll set you live on the platform and you can start working!
If you have any questions which are not answered in these FAQs, please contact us on email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!