All pros working with blow LTD are freelancers and self employed. You will need to register as self employed and confirm to us that you have done this. You can find guidance for registering as self employed on the UK Government website or on the TaxScouts website.

If you have any questions - email us on and we'll be happy to help!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.