Attendance Rules & Procedures
You should be committed to ensuring you have no attendance issues on the platform. Attendance issues refer to the following:
- Not showing up to bookings - If you fail to turn up to a booking.
- Being late to bookings - If you arrive more than 15 mins late to a booking, either with or without notifying us.
- Cancelling bookings within 24h of them starting - Cancelling (or pushing out) bookings within 24 hours of the booking start time.
We have a strike system for attendance issues over a four week rolling period. For lateness and last minute cancellations, you will have three strikes. This means, on your third strike within a four week period, you will be disengaged from the platform.
For no shows to bookings, you will only have two strikes as we class this as a very serious incident. On your second no show to a booking within a four week period, you will be disengaged from the platform.
Charges will be applied for lateness and cancellations issue according to the following:
- First occurrence: £25 charge
- Second occurrence: £50 charge
- Third occurrence: £75 charge, and your account will be closed.
- If you no show to a booking, you will be charged the full RRP.
Quality Rules & Procedures:
- Quality: Our minimum required score is 4.6. If your score falls below this, the compliance team will get in touch.
- Kit: If you do not complete the quarterly virtual kit check, you will be asked to join the compliance team for a quality check
Other Rules & Procedures:
- Customer Cancellations: If your customer cancels within 12 hours of the start time, they will be charged and you will be paid.
- Disintermediation: You are not permitted to give your personal information to blow LTD customers or ask them to re-book you privately. If you are found doing this your account will be immediately closed.
If you have any issues regarding a current booking, please contact us on email@example.com or call the team on 02071972477 and we'd be happy to help!