Do I need insurance to work with blow LTD?

Yes. You will need to provide your own public liability insurance with a valid expiry date in order to work on our platform.

Don't worry - this is easy to do! We have been doing this for a long time and we can answer any questions that you have during your onboarding to work with us. We have a partnership with an insurance provider and we can provide you with the relevant information.

Please contact us on and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.