Your health and safety are our absolute priority at this time, so to protect you and our customers we have introduced enhanced hygiene and safety protocols for all at home beauty services.
Outlined below are the hygiene protocols every pro must follow at every booking and the steps you need to take in regards to Covid-19.
- Sanitise your hands each time you leave public transport and wear a mask if you can while travelling.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap when you arrive at the customers home.
- Sanitise all of your tools before each appointment and with the client too.
- Ask your customer if they wish for you to wear a mask during the appointment. If you want to wear a mask regardless please do.
We recommend that you continue to test regularly using the free government rapid lateral flow tests available until the 1st April - find these here. You should contact blow LTD immediately if you test positive as this protects any customer or pro you may have been in contact with.
What to do if you suspect you have Covid-19 or test positive:
- If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, come in close contact with a positive case or test positive yourself you should alert the blow LTD customer service team straight away.
- You should email email@example.com and give as many details as possible. A member of the team will then follow up with you.
- This is vital so that we can alert all customers and other pros you have been in touch with as soon as possible.