As per the NHS website, the main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms
If you are showing any of those symptoms the NHS advise that you should:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Further to this you must inform blow LTD immediately by calling our Customer Service team on 0207 197 2477, so we can cancel your upcoming bookings. We will confirm that your account has been temporarily suspended whilst you self isolate for 14 days and get tested.