If you are showing any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 you must follow the steps below to keep both yourself, other pros and customers safe.
As per the NHS website, the main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms
If you are showing any of those symptoms the NHS advise that you should:
1. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
2. Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
How do I report my symptoms to the blow LTD team?
1. Immediately return home and do not visit any customers.
2. Report your symptoms to our customer service team as soon as possible via email: email@example.com. Our team will then contact any future customers and suspend your account for a 14 day period.
3. You should then follow the NHS procedure for symptoms of Covid-19 by booking a test. You can find a link to this here.
4. Upon experiencing symptoms you and anyone you live with must self-isolate until you get your test result.
5. If you receive a negative test result, and have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, then you must provide proof of your test result to firstname.lastname@example.org to reopen your account.
6. If you receive a positive test result then you must continue to self-isolate for 10 days after you experienced the first symptoms and until you are no longer experiencing a high temperature etc. You will receive advice on this from the NHS.