If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 you must follow the NHS advice and the steps below to keep yourself and others safe.
What should I do if someone who I have been in contact with has tested positive for Covid-19?
1. Immediately return home, follow the NHS advice and do not visit any customers.
2. Report your situation to our customer service team as soon as possible via email email@example.com. Our team will then contact any future customers and suspend your account for a 10 day period.
3. You should then follow the NHS procedure to self-isolate. You can find a link to this here.
4. Your account will then be reopened if you do not develop symptoms after 10 days of your contact.
5. If you do develop symptoms or test positive during the 10 day isolation period you will then need to follow the steps linked here.