OPI’s Nature Strong polish is a naturally derived, formaldehyde-free nail polish formula.
OPI's Nature strong polish is:
- Made with Plant-based ingredients: sugar cane, cassava, wheat, potatoes, clay, and corn in each bottle.
- Contains no presence of GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- Carries a 9-free seal meaning free of animal-derived ingredients, chemicals & fillers. Bottle & cap made with 20% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Carries a Vegan Society seal & they do not test on animals or sell Nature Strong in countries that do.
What products are required in a Nature Strong OPI Kit?
- 13 OPI Nature Strong Classic Polishes in a range of shades (minimum)
- OPI Nature Strong Classic Top Coat
- Nail cleanser
- Professional cuticle cream or remover
- Professional cuticle oil
- Professional hand cream
- Professional exfoliating scrub
- Professional callus softening cream
Is OPI Nature Strong Polish a Clean Beauty product?
- OPI's is a clean and non-toxic nail product.
What is the OPI Nature Strong Clean service?
- Our Nature Strong Classic Manicure / Pedicure uses OPI's Nature Strong polish collection.
- This polish is naturally derived, formaldehyde-free, vegan, GMO free,
- The service is clean and non-toxic.
Is a OPI Nature Strong Classic service different to a usual OPI Classic service?
- Yes, it's very different!
- All polishes used in an OPI Nature Strong booking must be from the OPI Nature Strong collection.
- If you are using any other brands in your kit, such as CND or TGB, you must not take these into an OPI Nature Strong booking.
Can I use my other OPI Classic polishes in an OPI Nature Strong booking?
- Absolutely not!
- The normal OPI Classic polish you use is not currently a clean approved product. Therefore you must not take these into an OPI Nature Strong booking or offer the customer any colours from another collection.
Does the OPI Nature Strong Manicure / Pedicure last as long as the normal one?
- Yes, of course!
- The fact that the formula is clean does not affect the performance of the product.
- It is designed to last up to 7 days, as with all OPI Classic services.
If a customer has questions about the Clean OPI products I am using what should I do?
- Share as much knowledge about the OPI Nature Strong products as you can.
- If your customer would like more thorough product details and you are unsure of the answer just let the customer know - “I’m afraid I don’t have the full product details with me today and I want to make sure I give you the correct answer to your question. So I am just going to give the blow LTD team a quick call to check”. Give the customer service team a call any time and they will be able to help.
What is the in-app consultation for a clean service?
- The in-app consultation questions you will be asking are different. This is to reassure the customer that you are using clean products in their clean service.
- E.g. You must read aloud “I will be your therapist for the OPI Nature Strong Classic service you have booked today”.