Working with blow LTD
How to make it work for you
- I want to work more! What should I do?
- What are the peak times for different services?
- Why should I set my availability for 12 weeks in advance?
- I'm being sent an email with appointments outside of my availability - why is this?
- Can clients request me personally when returning for a treatment?
- What are the first and last appointment times available to customers?
- See all 8 articles
NEW Cut & Colour Services
- How do I complete a consultation with my customer?
- Will I know ahead of the booking what colours I’ll need to take with me?
- How will the customer do a patch test ahead of the service?
- What is a blow LTD Colour Expert?
- What do I need in my kit?
- What brands can I use within my kit?
- See all 13 articles
Products, Kit & Training
Using the App
At an Appointment
- I'm at a booking and need assistance
- I feel uncomfortable at a booking, what should I do?
- My customer wants to upgrade their booking or add an add-on - what should I do?
- My customer is late, what should I do?
- What should I wear to appointments?
- What should I take with me to appointments?
- See all 15 articles